504 Bay Dr S, Bradenton Beach$799,500
- Remarks: Exceptional views of the Intracoastal Waterway from this hidden gem! Tucked away on a quiet street. Views of the water from every room give you the feeling that you are on a boat rather than land. This unique property offers 4 BR and 2 BT- that can be used as two separate apartments each with its own kitchen & living spaces. NEW, deep water dock to keep your boat or to fish and relax. Perfectly situated just a short block (1 minute walk) to the beach. Spectacular views of the Cortez Bridge, Historic Bridge Street Pier and Clock Tower. Watch gorgeous sunrises or twinkling lights at night. Updated kitchen downstairs with solid surface counter tops & stainless appliances. The open bay-side deck and lower level patio are great entertaining spaces. Selling with some basic rental furnishings (Antiques do not convey). New A/Cs installed in 2018. New roof 2017.
- MLS #: A4425136
- Price: $799,500
- Est. SqFt: 1784.00
- Building Area Total: 2464
- Beds Total: 4
- Baths Total: 2
- Baths Full: 2
- County: Manatee
- New Construction Y/N: N
- Parcel Number: 7745500004
- Property Sub Type: Single Family Residence
- Property Type: Residential
- SW Subdiv Community Name: Cortez Beach
- Status: Active
- Subdivision: CORTEZ BEACH PB1/203 &
- Total Acreage: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Unit Number: A
- View: Water
- Year Built: 1940
- Zip: 34217
- Interior Features: Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile
- Furnished: Partially
- Room Count: 5
- Exterior Features: Balcony
- Construction Materials: Block,Other,Siding
- Cooling: Central Air
- Direction Faces: East
- Foundation Details: Slab
- Heating: Central
- Lot Size Sq.Ft: 3850
- Parking Features: Driveway,None
- Patio And Porch Features: Deck,Patio,Porch
- Roof: Metal
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Utilities: Electricity Connected,Public
- Vegetation: Mature Landscaping,Trees/Landscaped
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor,Intracoastal Waterway
- Water View: Bay/Harbor – Full,Intracoastal Waterway
- Waterfront Features: Bay/Harbor,Intracoastal Waterway
- Waterfront Feet Total: 100
- Association Approval Required Y/N: N
- Days On Market: 271
- Flood Zone Code: AE
- OriginalListPrice: $899,500
- Senior Community Y/N: N
- Tax Annual Amount: $10,112
- Tax Year: 2018
- Zoning: R2
You can search all Bradenton Beach Real Estate and surrounding areas for Bradenton Beach Luxury Homes For Sale, Townhomes as well as Bradenton Beach Condos For Sale right here on this website for free!. To find out more about other Real Estate available in Bradenton Beach, FL. Contact Us!
You are viewing the Official Bradenton Beach MLS ® details for the Home For Sale, at the address Bradenton Beach 504 Bay Dr S Bradenton Beach FL. 34217. – MLS ® #A4425136.
Thank you for viewing the Home here on our Bradenton Beach Real Estate website and if you have additional questions regarding this Bradenton Beach Property 504 Bay Dr S Bradenton Beach FL 34217 with the Bradenton Beach MLS ® #A4425136 or questions regarding the Bradenton Beach Real Estate Market then please give us a call at 888-689-0700 to speak with one of our Local Bradenton Beach Real Estate Agents.
You can also Click the link here to view all other: Bradenton Beach Home For Sale.
MARKET SNAPSHOT Based On Active Listings: Cortez Beach. Currently, there are (2) other listings that match this property type within Cortez Beach. ======== The Avg Price $1,532,500 ======== Avg Size (Sq Ft) 2301 ======== Avg Price/Sq Ft $1,264,667 ======== Avg Year Built 1999
Disclaimer: All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.