1104 Gulf Dr N, Bradenton Beach$2,115,000
- Remarks: Panoramic views of the beach from this gorgeous 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home located directly on the Gulf. This fantastic property offers top of the line amenities and is being sold furnished. The updated kitchen is perfect for the gourmet chef offering solid surface counters, wood cabinets, stainless appliances and a wine fridge. A large breakfast bar makes this a great kitchen for entertaining. Two open beach-side porches, one of off the main living floor and the second accessed from both the master & second bedrooms. This beautiful beach home also offers a private, shady patio on the ground level and a fenced in, beach-side courtyard. Truly a “must see” if you are looking for an amazing beach front home on Anna Maria Island with water views from almost every room! Currently in a vacation rental program with bookings through 2020.
- MLS #: A4447152
- Price: $2,115,000
- Est. SqFt: 1382.00
- Building Area Total: 2200
- Beds Total: 3
- Baths Total: 3
- Baths Full: 2
- Baths Half: 1
- County: Manatee
- New Construction Y/N: N
- Parcel Number: 7708900050
- Property Sub Type: Single Family Residence
- Property Type: Residential
- SW Subdiv Community Name: Gulf Crest
- Status: Active
- Subdivision: GULF CREST
- Total Acreage: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- View: Water
- Year Built: 1999
- Zip: 34217
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Eating Space In Kitchen,Open Floorplan
- Appliances: Bar Fridge,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Wine Refrigerator
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood
- Furnished: Furnished
- Room Count: 5
- Window Features: Blinds
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Fenced,Other,Sliding Doors
- Construction Materials: Wood Frame
- Cooling: Central Air
- Direction Faces: West
- Foundation Details: Stilt/On Piling
- Heating: Central
- Lot Size Sq.Ft: 5000
- Parking Features: Driveway,None
- Patio And Porch Features: Deck,Patio,Porch
- Roof: Metal
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Utilities: Public
- Water Access: Beach – Public
- Water View: Beach,Gulf/Ocean – Full
- Waterfront Features: Beach – Public
- Waterfront Feet Total: 50
- Virtual Tour: https://www.propertypanorama.com/instaview/stellar/A4447152
- Association Approval Required Y/N: N
- Days On Market: 25
- Flood Zone Code: VE
- OriginalListPrice: $2,115,000
- Senior Community Y/N: N
- Tax Annual Amount: $19,434
- Tax Year: 2018
- Zoning: R3
You can search all Bradenton Beach Real Estate and surrounding areas for Bradenton Beach Luxury Homes For Sale, Townhomes as well as Bradenton Beach Condos For Sale right here on this website for free!. To find out more about other Real Estate available in Bradenton Beach, FL. Contact Us!
You are viewing the Official Bradenton Beach MLS ® details for the Home For Sale, at the address Bradenton Beach 1104 Gulf Dr N Bradenton Beach FL. 34217. – MLS ® #A4447152.
Thank you for viewing the Home here on our Bradenton Beach Real Estate website and if you have additional questions regarding this Bradenton Beach Property 1104 Gulf Dr N Bradenton Beach FL 34217 with the Bradenton Beach MLS ® #A4447152 or questions regarding the Bradenton Beach Real Estate Market then please give us a call at 888-689-0700 to speak with one of our Local Bradenton Beach Real Estate Agents.
You can also Click the link here to view all other: Bradenton Beach Home For Sale.
MARKET SNAPSHOT Based On Active Listings: Gulf Crest. Currently, there are (No data) other listings that match this property type within Gulf Crest. ======== The Avg Price $No data ======== Avg Size (Sq Ft) No data ======== Avg Price/Sq Ft $No data ======== Avg Year Built No data
Disclaimer: All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.